Tuesday, 15 May 2012

WEEK ELEVEN

FORM BUILDING EXT


The last few forms I tried didn't seem to work quite how i wanted them to so I went back to my original form from the interim presentation!


The form was supposed to represent the wind! to be honest it looks like sperm :/


The photo is a bit hard to see but I tried rotating the bottom floors on the right (of the model above) and it sort of gave me this warped look about it!!!


The form didn't really fit into the site nicely, I want it to mould to the cliffs and extend out when you exit...
The closer to the cliffs the more sheltered you are there for if the building moulds to the cliff then extends into the site as you move though the building you become more exposed to the elements....

No comments:

Post a Comment